Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Here

Sorry for being absent lately. So much going on and not nearly the time or energy to get it done.

Monkey seems to be doing better. Just maybe the surgery is our magic bullet to making him feel better. It has been a tough week for him since he has started a new daycare. Transitions are so hard for him. Unfortunately, he won't be staying with this provider as she only agreed to keep him on part time basis and I will be increasing my hours at work soon. I have found another provider to keep him so that is a positive. He has cried all morning while I am at work. I hate leaving him. I hope in a few weeks it is all better and he is settled. The tears just rip my heart out.

I have secured more hours and benefits at work with my current job so at least I have that security. It is my temporary plan for getting back on my feet. I finally heard back regarding my job interview and I go back later this week for one more interview. Sure seems like a lot of trouble for this kind of position. Oh well. If it is meant to be it will work out.

This divorce thing is so hard. My mood shifts from sad to angry without warning. The papers have been filed, but he has not been served as of yet. He will probably get them tomorrow. I am dreading that phone call. He will not be happy with what I have proposed, but I am trying to do what is best for Monkey and myself. This just sucks so much.

I feel as if my head is spinning and I am on the verge of hyperventilating due to too may decisions that all must be made in such a short period of time. I don't have much time to contemplate my choices and that is not my way. I am much more calculated than flying by the seat of my pants. I am trying to go with things and trust that all will fall into place. I must hang on to my faith that I can do this. It is all I have.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Oh yes - hang onto your faith ,and us. For as intangible as we are, unable to give you actual hugs and do your dishes as you sit in a warm bath and cry...we are here ready for whatever you need to say.

Isn't he supposed to contact your lawer with his "arguments"? Does he really have to call you?

Michele said...

I'm praying for you guys.