This is harder than I imagined. Last night was our first night with my parents and it was horrible for me and wonderful for Monkey. He is ecstatic to be with his beloved grandparents. The anxiety is about to kick my ass. I feel like a huge weight is about to crush me and I kind of hope it would just to put me out of my misery. It was so bad that I truly wonder in the darkness of night why I wanted to keep living. That little man in the next room reminded me why I choose to endure this pain. I love him more than my life and he needs me.
It must get better. Things just feel so hopeless right now. I am not quite ready to face the reality that is my life right now. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
dear!
i hope you will feel better day after day!
It does get better. Someday soon you'll realize that you got a chance for a brand new beginning for yourself and your son.
So very sad for you that your world is turned on its ear. Thinking of you, Monkey and Noah always.
Post a Comment