Monkey's surgery is tomorrow. I am terrified. I know all will be okay, but it is just my nature to imagine the worst. I will summon my lost faith and say a prayer. Please protect my sweet boy.
It has been an awful day. M has been terrible and I am just so tired. It always throws me how tired you can be from having your emotions twisted and turned in all directions. Tomorrow is going to be hard, but he is going to make it all the worse.
I am just going to keep reminding myself to breath. I keep telling myself I must climb this mountain in order to reap the rewards of the breathtaking view from the top.
Monkey and I are going to be okay.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I hope everything goes well for Monkey. Sending you lots of warm wishes and strength. Just keep taking your deep breaths and put one foot in front of the other.
xx
Yes, you are. I'll be thinking of you today.
Sending you my supportive thoughts and hugs. You guys will get through this, one day at a time, one moment at a time.
sending you big prayers
Post a Comment