skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Turtle and the Monkey
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Thank you
It was a bad night. Things did not go well well with M. Someday, I will have something positive to say, instead of whining about how crappy things are now. Thanks for hanging in here with me until I find the good. It means a lot.
2 comments:
Sophie
said...
I'm so sorry. Thinking of you.
February 7, 2009 at 5:20 PM
Mommy (You can call me OM)
said...
I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
February 7, 2009 at 5:51 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Turtle and the Monkey
Welcome to my journey to parenthood. Hold on for the ups, downs, and sudden stops. This is me learning to live with both my living and dead children.
View my complete profile
Playlist
glow in the woods
Get the
glow in the woods
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2011
(8)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(14)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(80)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(18)
No more, please
I'm Here
Don't Cry
Update
Surgery
This is so very hard.
My Next Journey
Let the waiting begin..
Still no real answers
Something good for a change!
Happily Ever After
The End
Numb
Thank you
The door is wide open..
I'm ready. Then again, maybe not.
Monkey
Choices
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(78)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
Labels
Aftermath
(1)
Divorce
(20)
Grief
(36)
Health Issues
(3)
Home
(1)
Life
(13)
Marriage
(18)
Me
(54)
me. marriage
(3)
Monkey
(70)
Moving On
(8)
Noah
(59)
Starting over
(1)
Things that are wrong
(1)
Twins
(4)
Links
Lissencephaly Network
March of Dimes - Team Noah
NILMDTS - photos
Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep
Glow in the Woods
2 comments:
I'm so sorry. Thinking of you.
I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment