Saturday, February 21, 2009

Don't Cry

I found this cheap picture frame in the dollar pin at store the other day. I had to buy it because the quote about dropped me to my knees.
"Don't cry because it is over. Smile because it happened."
I put a picture of my boys in it. I am taking them with me from this marriage. That is the reason for M being in my life. I am not sure what the reason is for this heartbreak, but I got my boys from it and I will be grateful.

3 comments:

Michele said...

That's a beautiful way to see it.

Cara said...

Gorgeous. I'm so glad that you have them to hold onto.

Sorry I'm so far behind in my reading and commenting. I'll catch up soon!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful perspective. You're right.

I'm so glad that you're feeling so much better about it. Its an end, but its also a beginning.

When do you hear about the job interview?

on a more practical note... I really hope it doesn't get too "dirty" with M. You don't deserve that. This life-marriage shit is just too hard sometimes.

Sending you some hugs,

xx