Friday, January 30, 2009
I'm sorry Monkey
I can't do this anymore. I am a terrible mother. I am so stressed that I can't just be with Monkey. I can't laugh and just enjoy him. I feel like I am dead inside. It has been a bad week. I yelled at him for something that is just typical 2 year old stuff. My patience is worn. I just need a break from this hell..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
I'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. Monkey will be fine. If you can just keep one foot in front of the other, you can make it through this.
Thank you for your kind thoughts. It seems I feel I finally have my footing then the rug gets pulled out from underneath me. I want so badly to give Monkey a good life and it is just so hard.
I appreciate your words more than you know.
i know exactly what you mean by the rug. I still get that all the time. You are loving Monkey, and he knows it. He will have a good life because of it.
Just remember you are not alone.
Hi - I'm new here, found you through Sue's blog this morning. I am sorry you are suffering so and want you to know that I'll now be reading and trying to offer you some support. You have had such a hard road. I don't know what I could possibly say to make you feel any better, but maybe just knowing that someone in Ohio is thinking about you and sending you strength and caring thoughts.
Hang in there, sweet Mummy. It takes time to find your worth again and you are battling so much.
You are the best person for your gorgeous boy.
Thinking of you and sending you peace and strength.
Sending you a big hug.
I came over from Sue's place. I am sorry that you are feeling this pain. Your little guy will be fine. He's 2, he'll understand more than we like to believe! Hang in there and remember, you can't take care of others unless you take care of you first. Easier said than done, I know! I'm with Sue, put one foot in front of the other and try. I used to call it side stepping because I never seemed to move forward just side ways!
You are in my thoughts and in my heart.
Post a Comment