
I miss him so much today. I feel as if I have taken 100 steps backwards on this journey. My insides are screaming for my baby. The only thing I can keep thinking is "why?". I thought I had moved passed asking questions no one can answer. Each time I looked at Monkey today, I just wanted to cry and scream for his lost brother. I hate that I don't feel him here.
I love you Noah.
Please visit your Mama.
I miss you.





3 comments:
Biggest of hugs for you today.
Somedays feel like this, terrible and empty.
Hugs.
It isn't fair. None of this is fair. I want my babies back too and I wish we could have them all back. I wish things were different.
Both your sons are so beautiful! Those sweet tiny hands... Happy belated birthday to Noah in Heaven & Monkey here.
Post a Comment