I took a step today. A step in the direction of the person I want to become. I went to church. I even left the huge grudge I have with God at home.
It is a small step, but it was nice. Well, most of it. Monkey would have nothing to do with the nursery so I tried to listen between exits to quiet my annoyed toddler. M even went with us.
I found it interesting that the topic was finding your way back after losing everything. This will be the topic for the next several weeks. Funny, I would pick this week to go. Coincidence or not, the topic hit home and has compelled me to return. My faith has been lacking since the boys were born and maybe it is time to restore it.
Who knew one small step could make me feel a little more hopeful?
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I think you took a very big step. Finding a way to let faith back into your life, faith in ANYTHING - even if it is yourself - is HUGE!
Congrats. Can't wait to hear about next week's sermon.
Post a Comment