It has been long week. The infection seems better, but the antibiotics are making his tummy hurt. Needless to say we haven't had much sleep. Mama is tired and desperately needs some nose plugs for these nasty diapers that my sweet son keeps leaving for me. The drug manufacturers are not kidding when they list the side effects. Note to self, never, ever, have the doctor put Monkey on Augmentin. The tummy problems are far worse than the sinus infection. We have switched antibiotics, but I can't tell that it has helped. At least he keeps his sense of humor despite having a hurt tummy and being very tired.






1 comment:
Oh - he IS a rockstar!
Augmentin is the WORST! After Bear's bouts with ear infections got worse they tried it. I think I did get noseplugs! She was miserable. So, I insisted they put a "sensitivity to cilins" label on her chart.
The other options don't bother her.
Hope you get some sleep!!!
Post a Comment