Sunday, December 28, 2008

Show and Tell

Thanks to Cara for this post. This crystal turtle is the gift I am most grateful for. It was given to me by my brother and sister-in-law. It brought me to tears to have them remember Noah. The quote is quite fitting for my current situation and my new goals for the new year.

Make Each Day Count

The race in life is not how fast

you travel on your way,

For like the turtle, you can win

By savoring each day.

1 comment:

Cara said...

That quote is perfect. Savor each day - now that is a good reminder.

I'm so glad you feel supported these days. Your uplited tone really is great to hear. I know the worst isn't over, but having good days - weeks even - is a great start to finding even ground.

Always thinking of you...and how is that Monkey, by the way?