Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Beginnings

What goes through your mind as you jump off the cliff? I have laid out multiple paths to take, yet am too scared to make the leap. How do you convince yourself to take the first step? I am looking into schools. I am ready for a change, but I just don't know what is the right choice. I want to do something with my life that is fulfilling. Something to give Noah's life some meaning. He inspired me and yet here I stand stuck in this shitty place. I am not honoring his life and that is wrong. I may not be able to save my marriage, but I can take control over me. If any time was right for this, it is now. I am going to take a deep breath and will my feet to move...

2 comments:

Sue said...

I'm always a toe in the water first kind of girl. I don't have advice, except, keep going.

Cara said...

You got it! You are the key. I like the "toe in the water" analogy and I add, listen to your inner voice. It will guide you - for sure!

((hugs))