I don't know what to do.
Do I wait, hoping it goes back to the way it was? Should I get the hell out of here and get on with my life? If I choose the latter, who will I become? What will I do? How will I explain my choices to Monkey? Can I live with these regrets? I am tired of choices. I don't want to choose anymore. Why can't it just be easy? Why can't things just fall into place without a fight?
I am tired.
I am tired of the struggle and the heartbreak.
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry it's so difficult, so painful. That it just keeps being difficult.
You are in my thoughts.
Thursday is your day, right? Two days away. A lifetime I know.
This is too hard for one soul to bear, especialy the "what if's" all over again.
I cry with you and will come back everyday. Put it all on us, we'll take it.
Post a Comment