Friday, August 29, 2008

Pieces of my Heart




It is amazing to me that an almost two year old knows his twin brother. A twin brother he shared 3 months of life (on top of 9 in the womb) with. I made a table for my husband's first father's day out of photos of our boys. Monkey pointed to the picture of Noah today and said "Bubba". He knows. He then leaned over and kissed his picture several times. He said "Bye Bubba". I think my heart just broke into a million pieces. I wish I could give him his best friend back. I can't. I hope as Monkey grows, I can give him a glimpse into how special his little brother is. I want to share his life with Monkey, but to never make Monkey sad. I hope I can suceed at this.




I am blessed with two beautiful boys. I love them dearly.








No comments: