I wish it were true. If it were I would be able to bring my baby back and repair my marriage. When is it better to part ways? I love my husband, but I am not sure we can ever see each other in the same way. We have had terrible fights, said many hurtful things, and have alienated each other to the point of no return. This is bigger than us and I know we can not fix it by ourselves. We are scheduled to see a new therapist, but I am not sure he will go. I hope he will see that there is value in our life together. I am so very sorry for all that has happened.
I love him.
I love my family.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Came over from GITW. I am so sorry for the loss of your Noah. It must be so hard to grieve for one child, yet still have to care for and love the child that survived. I am also sorry things are not well with you and your husband. I hope seeing a counselor is all you need to get back on the right track. Good luck and best wishes.
Post a Comment