Monday, July 13, 2009
Sick Again
I picked Monkey up from daycare and he wasn't quite himself. His buddy had been gone today and he seemed to be missing his friend. When we got home, he dragged me into the living room and put his pillow and blanket on the floor. They he lay for the next hour. He is now running a fever. I am pretty sure it is karma. Today I postponed the appointment at National Jewish because he has been doing so well the last few months. I didn't want to put him through all of the tests if we had finally gotten better. Hopefully, he will sleep well tonight and be fever free in the morning. Maybe it is just a little bug and not a raging infection. Let's hope I didn't make a terrible choice by not keeping that appointment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sending hopeful thoughts that he is fine and this is just something small picked up at daycare. Healthy thoughts your way!
Bleh. Feel better, big guy!
Get out and flirt and go home to your beautiful world of Turtle and Monkey. So proud of you!!
Post a Comment