My number to a boy.
What the hell was I thinking?
I feel like I am 15 again. Come to think of it, that was about the last time I did such a thing.
I am so not ready for this. I don't know how. I don't even know what I want.
Really, what was I thinking!?
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
It's okay to want to get to know someone better. It's scary but you deserve friendship and happiness.
I think you were thinking like a woman and not an ex wife or even a Mom. It's weird to see yourself outside the role of Mom or exwife but you're more than that, you know?
I'm smiling. :)
Heh. I don't know what you're thinking, but I think you rock.
good for you. your happiness is so important. good luck!
Woah! Way to go! I think that is wonderful.
Why not? Have some fun and see where it leads. Let someone spoil you for a change, you deserve it.
I cant wait to hear more about this. :)
xx
OHG! this could be fun!
exciting!!!!!!
Post a Comment