Fuck me.
It is a boy.
Does it ever stop?
What next, will it be twins?
Will they name "it" after Noah?
Will he disgrace my dead son even more?
It all makes me sick. I just don't understand God and these terrible jokes on me. I must have been really bad in a previous life to deserve all of this.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





10 comments:
No. No one deserves this.
I'm so sorry.
I can hear the slap in th eface from here.
Not fair and you don't deserve this.
In spite of the parents, each child is born for a reason. It sucks that this is his entrance to the world and that his father is an @sshole and his mother is a homewrecker. But he is not to blame. And NEITHER ARE YOU. You didnt do anything to deserve this. You cant control other people and M is a douchebag. This is HIS doing and HIS fault. You can only do what is best for Monkey and, honestly, I think that is keeping him as far away from M as the courts allow. What a horrible person he is. Just horrible.
I am so sorry. So very, very sorry.
OH I can only imagine the grief and loss that this brings for you. Hugs and prayers. As the previous commenter says, this is not the baby's fault any more than it is yours. You didnt DO anything to deserve this, it just happened ... choices and consequences in a fallen world. The world doesn't make sense sometimes ... it just doesn't. Know you have the support and encouragement of friends near and far. Some day, I PROMISE, this time will be a horrible distant memory and when you look at your new sexy, wonderful, kind and faithful husband (one day) and growing, moody, loving teenage son and your brood of youngers (3 girls and a boy maybe?? :) ) you will KNOW with a deep knowing that you weren't abandonded during this time. Sometimes wandering through the desert makes the oasis on the other side that much better. I hope you can remember that oasis is closer today than yesterday. Try to create a bit of it for yourself today ... in YOUR OWN home! That YOU (strong, amazing and resiliant woman) bought YOURSELF, with your SON that YOU created and are raising to be a GOOD and HONORABLE MAN. YOU have a rich, amazing and wonderful future -- maybe not what you imagined originally -- but its still there. Look at how FAR you have come? You have survived the unsurvivable. You have. You can.
I am so freaking sorry. I wish I had more to offer than that.
I feel like throwing up. I'm so sorry.
my heart aches for you
Honestly, I really thought there was some sort of unspoken limit that someone should have to endure. I'm so very sorry for all you're going through. I can only hope that you draw all the strength and love you can from Monkey.
OMG. That is just awful.
Playing devil's advocate... if it had been a girl, would you be worrying that because it wasn't a boy that he would be able to just forget the memory of your son? There is no winner when it comes to this... and no subsequent baby ever replaces the one that was lost. The best revenge is living well.
Post a Comment