I did it. After weeks of looking for it, I found it.
I actually slept last night. I only woke up once and I was able to quiet the nasty thoughts in my head so I could return to sleep. It was wonderful. After 8 full hours of sleep, I am a new person.
It must have been the knowledge that M would soon learn the repercussions of his fucked up life.
_________________________________________
I laughed out loud today. Something I haven't done in quite some time. I actually felt momentarily happy as I heard him say "I can't afford that" on the other end of the phone. His voice was a mix of panic and anger, but it made me smile. Paybacks are fun when well deserved. I simply told him it wasn't really my problem and hung up the phone. I would have paid good money to watch him squirm.
_________________________________________
I got to work this morning to an email saying:
"The best revenge to the woman who stole your husband is to let her keep him."
Very true. I am sure the fantasy she is having is slowly crumbling as she realizes the money tree has lost its leaves. I am sure they will muddle through, but not quite as easily as she had expected.





8 comments:
so happy you slept, even happier you laughed! we all reap what we sow... sh!t in, sh!t out. m will learn that...
Just found your blog. So glad that you are getting some sleep finally! Even more glad that M is starting to get what he deserves!
Great news (good night's sleep & retribution)! Payback IS hell, ain't it?!?
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best revenge is living well. There will be rough spots. As was for me when two weeks ago I spotted pictures ONLINE of HIM and his lady and their two week old baby. I never had a clue. NOT.A.CLUE.
To make yourself miserable is not work it. Laugh when you can and tell yourself, I will rise above this.
Ahhhhh, a good night's sleep is the BEST! Good for you!!! And, well - so sad for him. You reap what you sow and all...right?
Hi, I am new to your blog but have caught myself up in it for the last few hours. I am so sorry for all that you are going through! I can't even imagine going through it alone. I know how it is to loose a baby. Not a twin but my 3rd son passed away at 5 and a half months. He was so much like your noah its unreal. To the respiratory problems and low muscle tone they look so much alike. My sons name was kael and was borh @ 34 and a half weeksm he had an undaignosed neuro muscular condition the poor thing went through so many tests and never any results he had a button in his tummy that fed him. We only got 4 weeks with him @ home before he slipped away from us one night. I was so not ready! I'd love to communicate with u if you want my email is brigey66@hotmail.com
I just finished reading all your blog entries and cant stop crying. You are one amazing woman. I cant believe that M was so heartless...I was seething mad wanting to get physical with him! I'm glad you got some sleep, you deserve it. Wishing you and Monkey all the best.
Post a Comment