Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Enough

I know I have been silent for awhile. I may be gone for awhile as I just don't seem to have enough time or energy to do all of this. The divorce is getting quite ugly and we head back to court next Monday to finally determine temporary orders as M and his attorney have decided to play stupid and dispute what was agreed to at the last hearing. Whatever. I can play that way. He just saw the last of the girl who had just a tinge of guilt over not compromising. Now, there is no bending or budging. I am not giving in.

Monkey is sick once again. It is truly more than I can bear at this point. Diagnosis: sinus infection. Big surprise. I really don't understand what is causing all of this. The poor baby has not slept in several nights due to very yucky cough. I can only hope that the antibiotic kicks in soon and he feels better. My pediatrician did agree to retest his antibody level and see if the pneumovax worked. I don't have a very good feeling about things. I am going to shove it out of my mind and call this illness a fluke. My plate is full and I am not sure I am up to this. If I must face it, I will, but if anyone is listening, please let Monkey be okay. He has had enough to deal with. He and his Mama just need some peace.

I am sorry for not keeping up and for my silence. I miss this space. It is truly one of the few places I feel understood. Thank you for that. I will try to update more often, but I am just so overwhelmed at the moment.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs, hope and energy your way that things ease up for you and the little guy feels better very soon.

Blessings, Cindi

Nikki said...

I've been through some of what you are going through (the ugly divorce, sick kid) and can only offer this: take it one day at a time. If that's too much, take it one HOUR at a time (I've even had to take it one minute at a time on occasion). Set little goals that are achievable. This too shall pass.

Rachel Inbar said...

I also went through an ugly divorce. Just keep thinking how nice it will be when it's over... Good luck & hoping Monkey will be back to his healthy self soon.

Michele said...

Sending healthy energy to Monkey, and healing energy to your heart. I can only imagine what you are going through and I hope things resolve and you find peace soon.

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

I have been checking in regularly to see if you'd posted.
I'm so sorry that things are so awful and that little Monkey is sick on top of it all.
I can only offer cyber hugs and let you know you are in my thoughts and if and when you need info on immune stuff, I'm here.

Cara said...

You're right - enough IS enough.

Thinking of you sweets.