Saturday, April 11, 2009

We are home!!

Four days in a small room is sometimes more than a Monkey can handle. There are only so many ways to entertain a two year old. Many coloring pictures later and 9 viewings of Finding Nemo and we were finally sent home! I have never seen a kid so happy to be home. He has been running around nonstop since stepping foot in the door.
Being good...
Not so good...
Just hanging out with our best friend, Puppy (see the nose) watching Nemo.

Anyone up for ride? We must have taken over 100 laps up and down the hall. Too bad we didn't know about the wagon until yesterday. He loved it!

Overall, Monkey is doing much better. He is requiring a small pharmacy right now, but I get the feeling I should get used to it. After two different breathing treatments, inhaler, antibiotic, steroid nose spray, allergy medicine, and our old standby, Prilosec, he should be feeling better. It takes almost an hour to get him all drugged up to go to bed. No word on the tests regarding his immune system. Probably won't hear anything until next week. I don't really know what to think. I will cross that bridge when I have too. I am just so happy Monkey is home!

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Glad Monkey is home. Hope you can both get some decent rest now.

Michele said...

So glad you guys are home! And a Happy Easter to Monkey!