Monkey woke early this morning. I could hear him in his room whining, almost on the verge of tears. I went to get him and brought him back to bed for some snuggle time. He burrowed in the pillows and then looked at me totally serious.
"Mama, Noah is happy now. Please change my diaper."
I whispered, "Thank you Noah". A little weight lifted knowing my sweet boy is okay. Crazy or not, these are my signs and I believe he is letting me know he is with Monkey and I.
"I love you Monkey. Yes, I will change your diaper."
What a perfect start to the day...
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I hope that comes a day soo that YOU can say: Mama is happy now! I am lookinf forward to this day as well.
I am so glad that Noah and his brother are able to share time, and that Monkey shares that with you. So sweet.
Post a Comment